The only guide from the makers of the ACT exam, packed with 5 genuine, full-length practice tests and 400 additional questions online
This new edition includes:
- A NEW never-before-seen, full-length practice test with optional writing test (215 questions)
- 400 online questions that may be filtered and organized into custom practice sets
- Updated writing prompts and directions
- Real ACT test forms used in previous years
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2019-2020 is the only guide from the makers of the exam and includes actual ACT test forms taken from past ACT exams. This up to date edition includes 5 actual ACT tests (all with optional writing test) that will help you practice at your own pace and discover areas where you may also need more work. The Official ACT Prep Guide 2019-2020 provides detailed explanations for each and every answer and practical tips on how to spice up your score on the English, math, reading, science, and optional writing tests.
You’ll also get get right of entry to to special online bonus content developed with the test taking experience in mind:
- Practice with 400 additional test questions that may be organized, filtered, and tracked for performance
- Take a closer look at test day, learn what to anticipate, and get accustomed to the test-taking strategies that are right for you
The Official ACT Prep Guide 2019-2020 is your definitive guide to getting able for the ACT and feeling confident and comfortable on test day!