This comprehensive 640-page guide to the Pathfinder roleplaying game provides the whole thing you wish to have to set out on a world of limitless fantasy adventure! Make a choice from ancestries like elf, human, and goblin and classes like alchemist, fighter, and sorcerer to create a hero of your own design destined to turn into a legend! According to more than 20 years of active development and playtest feedback from more than 125,000 gamers, the new Pathfinder rules are easy to be told and exciting to master! This indispensable volume accommodates all rules for players and Game Masters, and is your first step on a heroic new journey!
The Pathfinder Core Rulebook includes:
• More than 600 pages of game rules, advice, character options, treasure, and more for players and Game Masters!
• Six heroic player character ancestries, including elf, dwarf, gnome, goblin, halfling, and human, with variant heritages for half-elf and half-orc!
• More than 30 backgrounds like bartender, soldier, or apprentice to further immerse yourself in your hero’s backstory!
• Twelve character classes, including the alchemist, barbarian, bard, champion, cleric, druid, fighter, monk, ranger, rogue, sorcerer, and wizard!
• Hundreds and hundreds of spells, class feats, and other exciting abilities that will help you customize your character to turn into the hero YOU envision them to be!
• Streamlined and revised rules to lend a hand ease new players into the game at the same time as providing the depth of character options and tactical interest that have defined Pathfinder from the beginning!