Explore the lands of Eberron on this campaign sourcebook for the arena’s greatest roleplaying game.
This book provides the whole lot players and Dungeon Masters want to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?
• Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
• Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the arena’s war-ravaged peoples.
• Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
• Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the primary official class to be released for fifth edition D&D because the Player’s Handbook.
• Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element known as a group patron—a background for your entire party.
• Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically turn into certain members of the races within the Player’s Handbook.
• Confront horrific monsters born from the arena’s devastating wars.